Standard production time is 7-10 business days. If you are in a rush, please reach out to us with your need-by date and we will do our best to accommodate.
We have a secure portal via our workflow software that we request payment through. When the quote has been approved, we will request payment so that we can schedule into our production lineup. Please remember that production time (standard 7-10 business days, excluding stock issues or extenuating circumstances) does not begin until all project details are decided on and the invoice has been paid in full.
Given the custom nature of the job, we do not offer returns or refunds, barring some internal error on our part.
We will embroider customer provided goods, but please remember that we are not responsible for the condition the garments are in or replacing them on the off-chance that something goes wrong. It happens infrequently, but it does happen. You will be asked to acknowledge your responsibility for those goods and sign a waiver upon drop off.
Because of the higher risks involved, we do not screenprint on customer supplied goods.
No, unfortunately, that is not a service we provide at this time. We are more than happy to ship to you and work with UPS and USPS to ensure the fastest, cheapest delivery.
We do not. Our speciality is clothing and laser engraved goods. We highly recommend using one of our local associates, Latah Print Shop (Troy, ID), Allegra Print And Imaging (Moscow, ID) and Fast Signs (Lewiston, ID).
We are not currently licensed for the University of Idaho or Washington State University, but hope to be in 2021.
We follow all copyright / trademark laws and will refuse a job that violates those standards.
- You may be below our minimums.
Setup and teardown for screenprinting is a lengthy and expensive process. Minimum order sizes are there to ensure fair garment pricing and keep productivity high.For a single color, single location print, we have a minimum of 12 pieces. You can mix and match garment types as long as the artwork, ink color, and print remain the same.For all 2+ colors, single location jobs, we have a minimum of 25 pieces.For all other number of print locations and colors, please inquire for minimums.
- You may be ordering youth and adult size items
Industry standard art size for adults is 12 ½” wide, youth sized artwork is a maximum of 10”, and infant even smaller. When combining youth, infant and adult items, we may need to set up different artwork and all new screens.
Front / Back Print: 12 ½” wide
Left Chest Logo: 3 ¾ “ wide
Youth Front / Back Print: 10” wide
Sleeve: No more than 12” long
Maximum height on a standard 112 trucker style cap is 2 1/4 “ tall, other choices of cap (such as low profile / unstructured caps may be slightly less
In order for us to take an art file and turn it into a stitching map for our sewing machine, we have to have the file professionally digitized. Our digitizing fee is a one-time charge for that artwork and is saved permanently. It can be reused as often as you need it, as long as the art remains unaltered.
We do offer graphic design services. Shop rate is $50 / hr. In order to best serve you, come prepared with some examples of logos you like, color schemes and any ideas you may have. Typical logo redesign cost anywhere from $80 (word-based logo) to $250 (graphics and words).
Print-ready art is an art file that is the appropriate size and quality to be rendered useable by our equipment. This is typically a PDF, .ai, or EPS file. Screenshots, JPGs and low resolution images will incur an additional charge to prepare for industry use.
The art you provided may have been too small, low resolution, low quality or not a working file. That means we have to recreate your logo from scratch and will incur a logo redraw fee.
- Vector Files: Typically named AI, EPS, SVG, or CDR file extensions. Convert all fonts to outlines. Must not contain embedded raster images (saving a jpeg in photoshop does not count)
- Raster Files: PSD, PNG file extensions. Artwork is the same size as the print size. 300DPI
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
Photo of nonvector versus vectored art.
- No refunds or exchanges on all orders. No returns accepted.
- We reserve the right to to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- We require payment upfront and in-full to start production.
- Quotes provided are based on the assumption that we are doing all of the printing at the same time. If you need to split the printing timeline, you will be charged separately for two print runs due to reduced efficiency.
- Garment pricing is for S-XL sizes only unless otherwise specified. Sizes XXL and larger require an additional upcharge.
- Returned blank garments will incur a 30% restocking fee and shipping costs back to our vendor.
- Standard variation for artwork placement on any garment is .25″ with a max variation of .5″ in any direction.
- Artwork files and proofs can be changed anytime before you approve your print job. After you approve your proof online, Little Moose Prints cannot guarantee that we will be able to update your artwork files or proof since your job will be sent to our production department to be printed on one of our presses.
- All price quotes are valid for 30 days.
- All quotes subject to revision based on customer changes or upon review of final artwork.
- Little Moose Prints is NOT responsible for errors or omissions after the proof has been approved and the job printed.